US: Labatt USA prepares new Buffalo HQ
Labatt is set to open its new US headquarters.
The US arm of the InBev-owned Canadian brewer confirmed yesterday (14 June) that the corporate headquarters in Buffalo, NY will be open from Monday. Labatt is relocating from Norwalk, CT, to Buffalo, a region that buys more Labatt product than any other area nationwide.
"I am pleased to go back to our regional roots, where we were headquartered years ago," said Glen Walter, Labatt USA's president. "We appreciate the important role Buffalo has played in our company's progress and are looking forward to becoming an integral part of the city's business community and social fabric. With close proximity to Canada, our core customers, and key business partners, Buffalo is important to Labatt USA's next phase of growth."
The new offices, located about an hour from Labatt's Toronto offices across the border, include marketing/sales offices and a sports-themed bar.
Labatt USA handles the importing and marketing of its Canadian brands in the US for InBev. The unit also imports and markets InBev's Brahma beer in the country.
The pending privatisation of Budejovicky Budvar took a step closer this week, with three law firms submitting bids to the Czech government....
The Russian wing of InBev has been raided by the country's police this week....
The likelihood of a union between InBev and Anheuser-Busch has become a stronger possibility, following SABMiller's acquisition of Grolsch, according to a drinks analyst....
AmBev has reported a rise in its third quarter net profit helped by strong results from the premium segment....
InBev has reported a disappointing set of results for its third quarter....
AmBev has confirmed that it is looking to acquire the Cintra beer brand in Brazil....
InBev has unveiled an addition to its beer portfolio in Ukraine....
InBev has launched a television advertising campaign to its UK audience, focusing on the family heritage for its Artois beer brands....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research