BRAZIL: Labatt executive named as AmBev CFO
AmBev has named Labatt Brewing executive Graham Staley as its new chief financial officer.
The Latin American brewing giant, which took control of Canada's Labatt under its 2004 merger with Interbrew, said yesterday (1 November) that Staley would take the position on 1 January next year.
Staley has held the role of CFO at AmBev for a year after holding the position at Labatt USA since 2000.
Staley replaces João Castro Neves, who has recently been appointed CEO of Argentina-based brewer Quinsa.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Schincariol has completed its purchase of local craft brewer Baden Baden, according to reports in Brazil....
InBev has said that it has "no plans" to restart the tender for the outstanding shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
AmBev has finally conceded defeat in its attempts to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa....
Inbev is set for further legal challenges from former senior staff, according to local reports....
AmBev has extended the period of its offer to buy the remaining shares in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa for the third time....
Brewing behemoth InBev is to buy Brazilian brewer Cintra in a deal worth US$150m. AmBev, InBev's Latin American unit, said today (28 March) that it has agreed to buy Cintra's two breweries in Rio de J...
One of the majority shareholders in Argentina-based brewer Quinsa has spoken out on its decision to reject AmBev's share offer....
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends