CANADA: Labatt ends ties with long-standing creative agency
Canadian brewing giant Labatt Brewing has fired its long-time creative agency Ammirati Puris after becoming disappointed with the agency's "expensive inconsistency" in its creative output. A report by the National Post newspaper claims the decision to split followed a high-level meeting in New York this week between Labatt executives and the parent company of Ammirati, which has handled Labatt's business for almost eight years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery