CANADA: Labatt ends ties with long-standing creative agency
Canadian brewing giant Labatt Brewing has fired its long-time creative agency Ammirati Puris after becoming disappointed with the agency's "expensive inconsistency" in its creative output. A report by the National Post newspaper claims the decision to split followed a high-level meeting in New York this week between Labatt executives and the parent company of Ammirati, which has handled Labatt's business for almost eight years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat