PHILIPPINES: La Tondena posts 8% rise in sales
The Philippines spirits group, La Tondena, recorded net sales of PHP15.31 billion (US$300m) in 2001, a rise of more than 8% from the previous year. The company, a division of the San Miguel Corporation, posted net income of PHP1.88 billion for 2001, against PHP1.35 billion for 2000, as a result of an extraordinary gain from the disposal of its bottled water and fruit juice activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks