SPAIN: La Navarra names new chairman
Spanish wine group, La Navarra, has named Fernando Zaratiegui Castellot as its new chairman. Castellot was formerly chairman of Bodegas Principe de Viana, another Navarran wine concern, a post he held for nine years. The La Navarra group owns the Bodegas Marco Real wine company as well as two Pacharan brands, Pacharan Etxeko and Pacharan La Navarra.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"