Product Launch - GLOBAL: La Martiniquaise-Bardinet's Label 5 18-Year-Old Extra Rare
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet's Label 5 18-Year-Old Extra Rare
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, 40% abv
Available - From January
Location - World-wide, with three key countries: US, Russia and China
Price - SRP of US$55 per bottle
Distribution - US, Prestige Wine Group and Crosby Lake Spirits Co; Russia, Roust Inc
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has launched a new “super-premium” blended Scotch whisky that it hopes will attract consumers to the Label 5 portfolio.
Label 5 18-Year-Old Extra Rare was launched last week at the TFWA World Exhibition in France and will be available from the start of next year, La Martiniquaise-Bardinet said. “I have big expectations for this latest addition which I’m sure will translate into further success and that will attract new consumers to the brand,” Label 5 brand director Aurélie Prat said.
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet also previewed a 25-year-old expression of its Glen Moray single malt at TFWA.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"