PORTUGAL: La Martiniquaise-Bardinet opens Porto Cruz winery
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has added 6m litres to its Port capacity with the launch of a Portuguese winery.
The French drinks group today officially opened the Douro valley site in the town of Alijo, which will produce liquid for the Porto Cruz brand. The winery includes storage for 20m litres of Port.
Sylvia Bernard, La Martiniquaise-Bardinet's international marketing director, said: “This investment in Douro will cement our commitment to develop the sales of Port and to expand the positions of Porto Cruz worldwide.”
This month, La Martiniquaise-Bardinet secured a new UK on-trade distribution deal for its Glen Moray Classic Single Malt brand with Marblehead.
The Future of the Fortified Wine Market in Ukraine to 2018
Summary • "The Future of the Fortified Wine Market in Ukraine to 2018" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Fortified Wine market in Ukraine. • The report presents detai...read more
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research