PORTUGAL: La Martiniquaise-Bardinet opens Porto Cruz winery
La Martiniquaise-Bardinet has added 6m litres to its Port capacity with the launch of a Portuguese winery.
The French drinks group today officially opened the Douro valley site in the town of Alijo, which will produce liquid for the Porto Cruz brand. The winery includes storage for 20m litres of Port.
Sylvia Bernard, La Martiniquaise-Bardinet's international marketing director, said: “This investment in Douro will cement our commitment to develop the sales of Port and to expand the positions of Porto Cruz worldwide.”
This month, La Martiniquaise-Bardinet secured a new UK on-trade distribution deal for its Glen Moray Classic Single Malt brand with Marblehead.
The Future of the Fortified Wine Market in Ukraine to 2018
Summary • "The Future of the Fortified Wine Market in Ukraine to 2018" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Fortified Wine market in Ukraine. • The report presents detai...read more
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review