USA: La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee Wins International Competition to Supply Their Coffee Gourmet Extract
La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee (OTCBB:LJCC) is pleased to announce that they have won an international competition in which they competed against 64 of the world's leading coffee suppliers. In this test, submissions were graded by flavor profile, appearance, consistency, product purity and cost. The extract will be used in a delicious new line of coffee flavored jellies which is targeted for national distribution.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India