La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee Co. Inc. Retains Investor Relations Company
La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee Co. Inc. (OTCBB:LJCC), an emerging publicly traded gourmet coffee company strategically located in Southern California, Thursday announced that it has engaged Wall Street Marketing Group Inc. (WSMG) to provide investor relations support and services. Wall Street Marketing Group Inc. is a full service financial public relations firm that represents a variety of publicly held companies throughout the United States. WSMG specializes in investor education, analyst communications, media relations, market analysis, and development of corporate communications materials for its clients. Kurt Toneys, president of La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee, stated, "Wall Street Marketing Group will help us educate and inform our shareholders, the investment community and the business and financial news media about the development and expansion of our product line and our newest retail & e-commerce sales initiatives along with the growth of our other corporate interests. Our goal is to heighten the company's visibility and shareholder value as we pursue our ambitious growth strategies." La Jolla Fresh Squeezed Coffee's cold-brewed coffee has the advantages of great taste, lower acidity and oil content, with the convenience of instant liquid coffee. The specialty coffee industry has grown from $1.3 billion in 1993 to an estimated five billion dollars in the year 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Inchdairnie and the quiet whisky revolution
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends