UK: La Fée to launch two ultra-premium absinthes
UK-based absinthe producer La Fée has expanded its range with two ultra-premium products, which are to be launched in early 2007.
La Fée X.S Suisse and X.S Française are two wine-based absinthes produced at locations closely associated with the history of absinthe. The products come from Couvet, in the Val-de-Travers region of Switzerland, where absinthe production began in 1792, and Pontarlier, France, the birthplace of French absinthe.
Classified as bitters under EU regulations, La Fée X.S Suisse and X.S Française contain 300% more wormwood than La Fée's two existing products, La Fée Parisienne and La Fée Bohemian, and are priced at GBP60-65 (US$117-127).
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research