ARGENTINA: La Agricola changes trading name to Familia Zuccardi
La Agrícola, Argentina's largest family-owned winery and the leading exporter of Argentine wines to the UK, has changed its trading name to Familia Zuccardi. José Alberto Zuccardi, MD of the new Familia Zuccardi, said: "The word 'family' is central to the way in which we have always run our business. This means that many of the families, such as the Morenos and the Vegas, who joined the company in my father's day, are still with us today caring for the vineyards and we now have a permanent workforce of over 450 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits