JAPAN: Kyowa Hakko Kogyo cuts profit forecast
The liquor, chemical and food group, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, has cut its earnings forecast for the year to the end of March, attributing the slower performance to weaker sales and additional restructuring costs. The company now forecasts a group net profit of Y5.5 billion for the year, compared with its November estimate of Y8 billion. Kyowa Hakko Kogyo also said it is forecasting a group operating profit of Y21 billion on revenue of Y381 billion, against its previous prediction of operating profit of Y23 billion on sales of Y387 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research