JAPAN: Kyowa Hakko Kogyo cuts profit forecast
The liquor, chemical and food group, Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, has cut its earnings forecast for the year to the end of March, attributing the slower performance to weaker sales and additional restructuring costs. The company now forecasts a group net profit of Y5.5 billion for the year, compared with its November estimate of Y8 billion. Kyowa Hakko Kogyo also said it is forecasting a group operating profit of Y21 billion on revenue of Y381 billion, against its previous prediction of operating profit of Y23 billion on sales of Y387 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits