SOUTH AFRICA: KWV to sell on domestic market
After decades of debate, KWV's natural wines will make their home debut at the end of November. An agreement dating back more than six decades between KWV, when it was a co-operative, and its members prevented the sale of its natural wines in South Africa. With KWV becoming a company and the changes in the structure of the wine industry at the Cape, this has fallen away.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire