SOUTH AFRICA: KWV Investments headline earnings down
KWV Investments, the KWV Group's listed company, whose sole asset is a 30% share in Distell, reported an 8.7% drop in headline earnings per share for the past financial year. These follow the release on Monday of Distell's figures. The EPS at the end of June was down to 150c compared with 164.3c for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO