SOUTH AFRICA: KWV Investments dividend down
KWV Investments Limited, a Johannesburg Securities Exchange listed subsidiary of the KWV Group, which holds an effective 30% share of Distell, has declared a 47.5c dividend following the release of Distell's annual figures on Monday. This is down from the 55.7c declared last year. The KWV Group has about 55% of the subsidiary's listed shares. KWV Investments received an increased dividend from Distell of R44.59m for the year ended 30 June, 2002 and compared with R7.04m for the same period last year, a 533% increase over last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites