SOUTH AFRICA: KWV International and Racke in JV
KWV International and German wine and spirit giant Racke GmbH have entered a joint venture to market and distribute a new range of Cape wines globally. The German launch of the Golden Kaan range of six single varietal wines was done at Pro Wein yesterday, with the full international launch due at Vinexpo, Bordeaux, later in the year - with the worldwide roll out following on.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo director steps down over health issue