SOUTH AFRICA: KWV Group headline earnings almost double
The KWV Group has posted a conservative 2c dividend for the year ended in June 2002, in spite of a 91.5% increase in headline earnings, which rose by R46.9m to R98.1m from R51.2m in 2001. Attributable earnings rose to R81.3m, following a R4m loss the previous year. Group MD, Willem Barnard, ascribed profit increases to cost containment and a 41% rise in KWV product sales, nearly all of which where exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights