GERMANY: Kulmbacher moves into profit
The brewer, Kulmbacher Brauerei AG, has reported a net profit for 2001 of €900,000 ($812,000) against a net loss in 2000 of €1.9m. Total sales in 2001 reached 1.95m hl, representing a 2.2% rise on the previous year. Sales of non-alcoholic beverages were up by 7.1% at 850,000 hl. The company produces four beer brands, Kulmbach, EKU, Kapuziner and Moenchshof. The Kulmbacher board is proposing a €0.31 dividend per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts