UK: Krug Champagne launches in-store masterclasses
Designed to support Krug retailers and targeted at key customers of independent wine merchants, the tastings are designed to encourage consumers to experience Krug for the first time and to upgrade through the range.
"Champagne Krug specialises in producing only prestige and exceptional Champagnes. Every phase of production is supervised by the fifth and sixth generation of the Krug family to ensure that the quality started in the 19th century is maintained," said the company.
Krug Champagnes being tasted include the flagship brand, Krug Grande Cuvee, Krug Rose, Krug Vintage and Krug Clos du Mesnil.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review