RUSSIA: Krones picks up Ochakovo contract
Krones has won the tender to supply bottling equipment to Ochakovo. The German company beat KHS and SIG Simonazzi to the contract, the Russian brewer said yesterday (18 October).
Krones will supply PET bottling equipment to the company, including blow moulding, packaging machines, fillers and labellers. The company was responsible for constructing one of Ochakovo's current bottling lines in Moscow.
The value of the deal was not disclosed.
Formed in 1978, Ochakovo produces around 650m litre of beer per year. The staff-owned company also makes RTDs, wine, brandy and alcohol-free drinks.
Brasserie Kronenbourg has clarified earlier reports about its entry into the low alcohol beer sector in France....
Costs relating to alcohol abuse in Sweden are on the rise, according to research out this week....
Police in eastern Kenya have said that at least 24 people died on Saturday after drinking illegally produced alcohol....
According to a recently published study, people who drink alcohol may have a lower risk of developing a type of cancer which affects the lymphatic system known as non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL)....
Diageo is calling for facts labels to be placed on alcohol beverages in the US....
Kenyan authorities are to ban beer and spirits advertising from television and billboards in the country, according to a local report late last week....
Post-menopausal women who consume even moderate amounts of alcohol may face an increased risk of breast cancer, according to a comprehensive US study....
Alcohol intake amongst young female adults in the UK continues to rise and shows no signs of abating, according to a recent report....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head