GERMANY: Krones adds to North American board
The US-based unit of Krones has added to its board of directors in North America.
The packaging and bottling systems manufacturer said yesterday (3 January) that Timothy Raymond, senior vice president of sales and marketing for North America, joined the board on 1 January.
Prior to leading the company's sales and marketing division, Raymond was vice president, sales, for its central division, having initially joined as a sales representative.
"During his 17-year tenure at Krones, Tim has been a strong contributor to the company's growth and leading market presence," said Rainulf Diepold, member of the executive board at Krones in Germany.
"Based on his excellent customer relationships and insights into their needs, along with his broad knowledge of the industry and its technology, Tim will be a true asset to the Krones board."
In November, the Krones group posted a 7% increase in earnings for the first nine months of 2006. Net profit climbed to EUR48.5m (US$61.6m) on the back of an 11% rise in sales, which came in at EUR1.3bn.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"