GERMANY: Krones adds to North American board
The US-based unit of Krones has added to its board of directors in North America.
The packaging and bottling systems manufacturer said yesterday (3 January) that Timothy Raymond, senior vice president of sales and marketing for North America, joined the board on 1 January.
Prior to leading the company's sales and marketing division, Raymond was vice president, sales, for its central division, having initially joined as a sales representative.
"During his 17-year tenure at Krones, Tim has been a strong contributor to the company's growth and leading market presence," said Rainulf Diepold, member of the executive board at Krones in Germany.
"Based on his excellent customer relationships and insights into their needs, along with his broad knowledge of the industry and its technology, Tim will be a true asset to the Krones board."
In November, the Krones group posted a 7% increase in earnings for the first nine months of 2006. Net profit climbed to EUR48.5m (US$61.6m) on the back of an 11% rise in sales, which came in at EUR1.3bn.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit