AUSTRALIA: Kreglinger increases stake in Piper's Brook
Australian winery Piper's Brook Vineyard has seen Belgian shareholder G&C Kreglinger increased its holding to 86% by acquiring shares owned, among others, by Pipers Brook director Klaus Perch-Nielsen. It was thought that Perch-Nielsen might not accept the $A2-per-share offer when Kreglinger first announced its $A30m bid in October last year. But less than 180 shareholders have not accepted the offer, which will not be extended beyond 28 March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1