AUSTRALIA: Kreglinger increases stake in Piper's Brook
Australian winery Piper's Brook Vineyard has seen Belgian shareholder G&C Kreglinger increased its holding to 86% by acquiring shares owned, among others, by Pipers Brook director Klaus Perch-Nielsen. It was thought that Perch-Nielsen might not accept the $A2-per-share offer when Kreglinger first announced its $A30m bid in October last year. But less than 180 shareholders have not accepted the offer, which will not be extended beyond 28 March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets