AUSTRALIA: Kreglinger increases stake in Piper's Brook
Australian winery Piper's Brook Vineyard has seen Belgian shareholder G&C Kreglinger increased its holding to 86% by acquiring shares owned, among others, by Pipers Brook director Klaus Perch-Nielsen. It was thought that Perch-Nielsen might not accept the $A2-per-share offer when Kreglinger first announced its $A30m bid in October last year. But less than 180 shareholders have not accepted the offer, which will not be extended beyond 28 March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa