MEXICO: Kraft in talks to acquire Jugos del Valle
The Mexican soft drinks company, Jugos del Valle, has confirmed that it is in talks with the US food group, Kraft Foods, regarding a possible takeover of Mexico's second largest fruit juice concern. Jugos del Valle said in a statement that it "is holding talks with Kraft, as is consistent with the interest shown by Jugos del Valle in analysing different business options including the possible sale of the company." Kraft, part of the Philip Morris corporation, has also confirmed that it has had "conversations" with the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?