MEXICO: Kraft in talks to acquire Jugos del Valle
The Mexican soft drinks company, Jugos del Valle, has confirmed that it is in talks with the US food group, Kraft Foods, regarding a possible takeover of Mexico's second largest fruit juice concern. Jugos del Valle said in a statement that it "is holding talks with Kraft, as is consistent with the interest shown by Jugos del Valle in analysing different business options including the possible sale of the company." Kraft, part of the Philip Morris corporation, has also confirmed that it has had "conversations" with the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits