US: Kraft Foods readies Super Bowl push for MiO
MiO was launched in 2011
Kraft Foods is to launch the first Super Bowl ad for its MiO liquid water enhancer, pushing it into the big leagues of advertising spending.
The 30-sec spot will run during the third-quarter of next month's Super Bowl, which traditionally carries the year's most expensive ad slots. No financial details were disclosed, but this year's Super Bowl ads cost at least US$4m for a similar-sized spot, according to reports.
The drinks sector is particularly fertile ground for mergers and acquisition activity, with a number of big businesses accustomed to making acquisitions to spur growth, new players popping up all over...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research