USA: Kraft Canada Sells Swiss Water Decaffeinated Division
Kraft Canada [MO] has sold its Swiss Water® Decaffeinated division to a newly formed company, the Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Company, Inc. The new concern's capital partners are comprised of the senior management team with support from Tricor Pacific Capital of Vancouver, BC and TriWest Capital of Calgary, Alberta.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire