SWEDEN: Kr2.9 million loss at Kopparbergs Bryggeri
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, reported a pre-tax loss of Kr2.9m (US$280,000) for 2001 against a pre-tax profit of Kr1.0m crowns the year before. Turnover was up from Kr426.3m to Kr436m. The company's brands are sold in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the US, Thailand, the UK, Austria and Iceland. Kopparbergs recently announced the acquisition of rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Interview - Concha y Toro Marketing Director
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review