SWEDEN: Kr2.9 million loss at Kopparbergs Bryggeri
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, reported a pre-tax loss of Kr2.9m (US$280,000) for 2001 against a pre-tax profit of Kr1.0m crowns the year before. Turnover was up from Kr426.3m to Kr436m. The company's brands are sold in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the US, Thailand, the UK, Austria and Iceland. Kopparbergs recently announced the acquisition of rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire