SWEDEN: Kr2.9 million loss at Kopparbergs Bryggeri
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, reported a pre-tax loss of Kr2.9m (US$280,000) for 2001 against a pre-tax profit of Kr1.0m crowns the year before. Turnover was up from Kr426.3m to Kr436m. The company's brands are sold in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the US, Thailand, the UK, Austria and Iceland. Kopparbergs recently announced the acquisition of rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets