SWEDEN: Kr2.9 million loss at Kopparbergs Bryggeri
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, reported a pre-tax loss of Kr2.9m (US$280,000) for 2001 against a pre-tax profit of Kr1.0m crowns the year before. Turnover was up from Kr426.3m to Kr436m. The company's brands are sold in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the US, Thailand, the UK, Austria and Iceland. Kopparbergs recently announced the acquisition of rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- The global beer category - The facts
- Heineken Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research