SWEDEN: Kr2.9 million loss at Kopparbergs Bryggeri
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, reported a pre-tax loss of Kr2.9m (US$280,000) for 2001 against a pre-tax profit of Kr1.0m crowns the year before. Turnover was up from Kr426.3m to Kr436m. The company's brands are sold in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Greece, Spain, the US, Thailand, the UK, Austria and Iceland. Kopparbergs recently announced the acquisition of rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review