SOUTH AFRICA: Kosie Moller unveils plans after leaving KWV
Ex-KWV winemaker Kosie Moller has announced he has become a partner in the Paarl-based negociant West Coast Vineyards. He has also won the management contract for the Devon Hill Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch. Moller said: "Deciding to join West Coast Vineyards was not difficult. They contacted me a while ago, so I knew all about their set-up and the way they operated. I liked their dynamic approach and knew that I could fit into the operation quite easily."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD