SOUTH AFRICA: Kosie Moller unveils plans after leaving KWV
Ex-KWV winemaker Kosie Moller has announced he has become a partner in the Paarl-based negociant West Coast Vineyards. He has also won the management contract for the Devon Hill Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch. Moller said: "Deciding to join West Coast Vineyards was not difficult. They contacted me a while ago, so I knew all about their set-up and the way they operated. I liked their dynamic approach and knew that I could fit into the operation quite easily."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Kirin eyes expansion after Byron Bay Brewing buy
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China