SOUTH AFRICA: Kosie Moller unveils plans after leaving KWV
Ex-KWV winemaker Kosie Moller has announced he has become a partner in the Paarl-based negociant West Coast Vineyards. He has also won the management contract for the Devon Hill Wine Estate outside Stellenbosch. Moller said: "Deciding to join West Coast Vineyards was not difficult. They contacted me a while ago, so I knew all about their set-up and the way they operated. I liked their dynamic approach and knew that I could fit into the operation quite easily."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads