KOREA; Whisky markets sustains growth in Q1
The Korean whisky market grew by around 16% in the first quarter of 2002, compared to the same period last year, thanks to strong economic conditions and maturing consumer tastes. Korean consumption, according to figures the Korea Alcohol and Liquor Industry Association (KALIA) and Korean whisky manufacturers, reached 852,980 nine-litre cases, up from 739,080.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Suntory, Asahi settle court fight - report
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends