KOREA; Whisky markets sustains growth in Q1
The Korean whisky market grew by around 16% in the first quarter of 2002, compared to the same period last year, thanks to strong economic conditions and maturing consumer tastes. Korean consumption, according to figures the Korea Alcohol and Liquor Industry Association (KALIA) and Korean whisky manufacturers, reached 852,980 nine-litre cases, up from 739,080.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch