KOREA; Whisky markets sustains growth in Q1
The Korean whisky market grew by around 16% in the first quarter of 2002, compared to the same period last year, thanks to strong economic conditions and maturing consumer tastes. Korean consumption, according to figures the Korea Alcohol and Liquor Industry Association (KALIA) and Korean whisky manufacturers, reached 852,980 nine-litre cases, up from 739,080.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row