SWEDEN: Kopparbergs posts rising Q2 profits
Swedish brewer Kopparbergs Bryggeri has seen profits rise during the second quarter of the year.
The brewer, renowned at home and abroad for its stable of sweet ciders, posted operating profit of SEK17.1m (US$2.3m) during the three-month period, up from SEK13.2m in the corresponding period last year. Sales reached SEK234.8m, up from SEK206.9m last year.
Kopparbergs produces a range of beer and ciders at a brewery in the Swedish town of Bergslagen, as well as subsidiaries in the UK and Spain.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future