Product Launch - UK: Kopparberg's Kopparberg Cider with Cranberry & Cinnamon
Click through to view Kopparberg's Kopparberg Cider with Cranberry & Cinnamon
Kopparberg's Kopparberg Cider with Cranberry & Cinnamon
Category - Cider, flavoured, 4% abv
Available - From this month, until March
Location - UK, on- and off-trade
Price - Not specified
Distribution - C.O.S Brands
Kopparberg has released its latest limited edition cider variant in the UK. Following on from the Raspberry & Mint flavoured extension, available during the summer, Kopparberg Cranberry & Cinnamon will be available from this month until March.
“Launching our next seasonal variant allows Kopparberg to continue its tradition of innovation, but without creating an endless range, which can be frustrating to publicans, retailers and consumers as space constraints will not allow for every variant to always be made available.,” said Kopparberg's UK MD, Davin Nugent.
The product will be offered in 50cl bottles.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report