UK: Kopparberg's Cider of Sweden unit becomes C.O.S. Brands
Cider of Sweden in the UK is now C.O.S. Brands
Cider of Sweden, the UK distribution and marketing unit of Kopparberg Breweries, has changed its name to C.O.S. Brands.
The division confirmed today (30 July) that the name change reflects its broader portfolio, since it began handling Frank’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer in the country, back in April.
“Changing our trading name to C.O.S Brands is a major landmark for both Cider of Sweden and Kopparberg Breweries,” said the unit's managing director, Davin Nugent. “It reflects our commitment to growing the market for Kopparberg Brewery products here in the UK.”
Cider of Sweden was initially established in 2006 to import and market the Kopparberg Cider range into the country.
Established in 1882, Kopparberg Breweries is Sweden’s largest brewer.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends