SWEDEN: Kopparbergs acquires Banco Bryggerier
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has acquired the rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier. The acquisition gives Kopparbergs a total of four plants in the country, the Kopparbergs Bryggeri in Kopparberg, Sofiero in Laholm, Zeunerts in Solleftea and now Banco Bryggeri in Skruv. No precise financial details were disclosed but it was reported that the deal will give the investment company, Vatterledens Invest AB, a 15% stake in Kopparbergs Bryggeri. This latest acquisition follows Kopparbergs' purchase of Zeunerts in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages