SWEDEN: Kopparbergs acquires Banco Bryggerier
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has acquired the rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier. The acquisition gives Kopparbergs a total of four plants in the country, the Kopparbergs Bryggeri in Kopparberg, Sofiero in Laholm, Zeunerts in Solleftea and now Banco Bryggeri in Skruv. No precise financial details were disclosed but it was reported that the deal will give the investment company, Vatterledens Invest AB, a 15% stake in Kopparbergs Bryggeri. This latest acquisition follows Kopparbergs' purchase of Zeunerts in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"