SWEDEN: Kopparbergs acquires Banco Bryggerier
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has acquired the rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier. The acquisition gives Kopparbergs a total of four plants in the country, the Kopparbergs Bryggeri in Kopparberg, Sofiero in Laholm, Zeunerts in Solleftea and now Banco Bryggeri in Skruv. No precise financial details were disclosed but it was reported that the deal will give the investment company, Vatterledens Invest AB, a 15% stake in Kopparbergs Bryggeri. This latest acquisition follows Kopparbergs' purchase of Zeunerts in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research