SWEDEN: Kopparbergs acquires Banco Bryggerier
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has acquired the rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier. The acquisition gives Kopparbergs a total of four plants in the country, the Kopparbergs Bryggeri in Kopparberg, Sofiero in Laholm, Zeunerts in Solleftea and now Banco Bryggeri in Skruv. No precise financial details were disclosed but it was reported that the deal will give the investment company, Vatterledens Invest AB, a 15% stake in Kopparbergs Bryggeri. This latest acquisition follows Kopparbergs' purchase of Zeunerts in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends