SWEDEN: Kopparbergs acquires Banco Bryggerier
Swedish brewer, Kopparbergs Bryggeri AB, has acquired the rival beer group, Banco Bryggerier. The acquisition gives Kopparbergs a total of four plants in the country, the Kopparbergs Bryggeri in Kopparberg, Sofiero in Laholm, Zeunerts in Solleftea and now Banco Bryggeri in Skruv. No precise financial details were disclosed but it was reported that the deal will give the investment company, Vatterledens Invest AB, a 15% stake in Kopparbergs Bryggeri. This latest acquisition follows Kopparbergs' purchase of Zeunerts in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends