Kopparberg unveils GBP5m UK summer push
Kopparberg's summer push will be its biggest in the UK so far
Swedish fruit cider brand Kopparberg is launching its biggest summer marketing campaign in the UK, with a total spend of GBP5m (US$7.6m).
The press, social media, digital and outdoor programme will focus on the brand’s Strawberry & Lime and Elderflower & Lime variants, as well as launching its new Frozen Fruit Cider range. Kopparberg said this year’s creative, developed by agency 18 Feet & Rising, has been inspired by trends in tattoos and body art, showing strawberry vines and limes intertwining to form tattoos over the bodies of male and female models.
The campaign includes outdoor advertising at over 1,900 sites across eight UK cities, with prime sites including Piccadilly Circus in London, Manchester’s Piccadilly Gardens and Glasgow Central.
Kopparberg is also hosting the second year of its Kopparberg Urban Forest festival at Hackney Wick, with a mix of "music, street food and creativity" for five weeks during June and July. The festival, supported by the brand’s partnership with Spotify, includes on-site bars serving Kopparberg Frozen Fruit Cider for the first time in the UK.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends