Kopparberg unveils GBP5m UK summer push
Kopparberg's summer push will be its biggest in the UK so far
Swedish fruit cider brand Kopparberg is launching its biggest summer marketing campaign in the UK, with a total spend of GBP5m (US$7.6m).
The press, social media, digital and outdoor programme will focus on the brand’s Strawberry & Lime and Elderflower & Lime variants, as well as launching its new Frozen Fruit Cider range. Kopparberg said this year’s creative, developed by agency 18 Feet & Rising, has been inspired by trends in tattoos and body art, showing strawberry vines and limes intertwining to form tattoos over the bodies of male and female models.
The campaign includes outdoor advertising at over 1,900 sites across eight UK cities, with prime sites including Piccadilly Circus in London, Manchester’s Piccadilly Gardens and Glasgow Central.
Kopparberg is also hosting the second year of its Kopparberg Urban Forest festival at Hackney Wick, with a mix of "music, street food and creativity" for five weeks during June and July. The festival, supported by the brand’s partnership with Spotify, includes on-site bars serving Kopparberg Frozen Fruit Cider for the first time in the UK.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits