SWEDEN: Kopparberg launches UK music strategy
Swedish cider brand Kopparberg will be present at two UK boutique festivals this summer with their 'One Big Tree' experiential solution.
The Camp Bestival on 18-20 July will be the first and Scotland's Connect Festival on 29-31 August the second.
One Big Tree represents the brand's first experiential activity in the UK and forms part of a consumer campaign aimed at building the brand's personality through consumer media advertising, including billboards, building wraps, online advertising and the launch of the new website.
Managing director Davin Nugent said: 'We are very excited to bring just a small piece of Kopparberg's personality to this year's UK festival scene. We look forward to getting out there and re-creating the vibe of our hometown of Kopparberg here at the UK's coolest boutique festivals."
The central festival experience will be supported by The Kopparberg Collective, a season of grassroots activity in the run-up to the Hydro Connect festival. This will include The Singles Club and The Privilige Card, both of which "cement the brand in supporting new music".
Kopparberg launched in Scotland two years ago and has since become the UK's best selling pear cider brand.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video