Kopparberg backs Fruit Lager with new UK marketing push
Kopparberg's Fruit Lager was launched in January
Kopparberg is to launch a Summer marketing campaign in the UK for its Fruit Lager radler.
The drive starts this month with an outdoor poster campaign and continues next month with a street art programme in London, the Swedish cider company said today. This is followed by a three-part live music series in London, Leeds and Glasgow.
Meanwhile, a Kopparberg pop-up "urban forest" will tour a number of music festivals, including Wildlife, Lovebox, Citadel, Secret Garden Party and Fusion Festival.
Financial details have not been disclosed, however when Fruit Lager was launched in January Kopparberg said it will be part of a GBP6m (US$9m) integrated marketing campaign this Summer.
Kopparberg said it launched the lemon & lime flavoured Fruit Lager in the UK after research showed that "fruit is still a hit with our Millennial drinkers".
The product is available in both the on- and off-trade.
Jodie Alliss, senior marketing manager at Kopparberg, said today: "Kopparberg Fruit Lager is undoubtedly one of the biggest product launches in the history of our brand, so we're supporting it with an incredibly exciting and diverse marketing campaign in 2016."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research