USA: Kokanee Beer Picks Up Speed and Catches Air South of the Border
Kokanee beer, favored by mountain sports enthusiasts, is climbing to success in the U.S. as demand for the brew snowballs. Currently available in seven states -- Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming and Washington -- Kokanee's overall sales year-to-date (YTD) have increased 63.2 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US