Product Launch - US: Kobrand Corporation's Alizé Coco
Kobrand Corporation launches Alizé Coco in the US this month
Kobrand Corporation's Alizé Coco
Category - Spirits, liqueur, passion-fruit-based, 20% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$19.99 per 75cl bottle
Kobrand Corp has lined up an addition to its Alizé passion-fruit liqueur portfolio in the US. Alizé Coco is a blend of coconut and passion fruit.
The variant will be available in both 75cl and 1-litre bottles.
Alizé, which is produced in France, was launched in the US in 1986. The portfolio now comprises seven flavours.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions