Product Launch - US: Knappogue Castle's 1994 Master Distiller’s Private Selection
Knappogue Castle 1994 Master Distiller's Private Selection
Knappogue Castle's 1994 Master Distiller’s Private Selection
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, single malt
Available - From mid-February, limited to 1,100 bottles
Location - US, at retailers and on-premise in most states, although it will be “strictly allocated”
Price - US$99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Castle Brands and its local distributors
Distilled in February 1994, this whiskey was bottled last month (December, 2009).
Each label is hand-numbered and signed by Mark Andrews III, the son of the founder of the Knappogue Castle brand.
Knappogue is pronounced NAH' pogue - like brogue.
Castle Brands has reported a rise in full-year sales off lower volumes for its fiscal full-year....
Castle Brands, developer and international marketer of premium alcoholic drinks, has announced a US$1m share repurchase....
Castle Brands has signed a partnership deal with New York-based Grand Cru Selections to expand its premium wine business....
Cognac producer A. de Fussigny is returning to the US through a distribution tie-up with Castle Brands....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory