Product Launch - US: Knappogue Castle's 1994 Master Distiller’s Private Selection
Knappogue Castle 1994 Master Distiller's Private Selection
Knappogue Castle's 1994 Master Distiller’s Private Selection
Category - Spirits, Irish whiskey, single malt
Available - From mid-February, limited to 1,100 bottles
Location - US, at retailers and on-premise in most states, although it will be “strictly allocated”
Price - US$99 per 750ml bottle
Distribution - Castle Brands and its local distributors
Distilled in February 1994, this whiskey was bottled last month (December, 2009).
Each label is hand-numbered and signed by Mark Andrews III, the son of the founder of the Knappogue Castle brand.
Knappogue is pronounced NAH' pogue - like brogue.
Castle Brands has reported a rise in full-year sales off lower volumes for its fiscal full-year....
Castle Brands, developer and international marketer of premium alcoholic drinks, has announced a US$1m share repurchase....
Castle Brands has signed a partnership deal with New York-based Grand Cru Selections to expand its premium wine business....
Cognac producer A. de Fussigny is returning to the US through a distribution tie-up with Castle Brands....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer