UK: Kleine Zalze hands UK portfolio to Hatch Mansfield
Kleine Zalze has made Hatch Mansfield its sole agent
South African winery Kleine Zalze has moved its UK portfolio to Hatch Mansfield, ending a long-standing partnership with Stevens Garnier.
Hatch Mansfield is now sole agent in the UK for Kleine Zalze branded wines after sharing responsibility with Stevens Garnier for the past 18 months, the company announced today (11 July). A Hatch Mansfield spokesperson told just-drinks the Stellenbosch wine maker is a “great fit” as it has a similar ethos to other family-owned vineyards in Hatch's portfolio.
Hatch Mansfield was previously responsible for Kleine Zalze branded wines in the on-trade, where it supports Matthew Clark.
Matt Douglas, Stevens Garnier's MD, said Kleine Zalze ended the partnership because it wanted to make operations more efficient.
The move will take immediate effect and stock will be available in the UK for the independent sector from September.
Other wines in Hatch Mansfield's portfolio include Burgundy's Louis Jadot, Spain's C.V.N.E and Lourensford in South Africa.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages