S AFRICA: Kleine Zalze appoints marketing, sales chief
Kleine Zalze has confirmed details of a switch of marketing and sales manager.
The South African wine firm said earlier today (6 October) that Wynand Van Schalkwyk will head up its marketing and sales globally. Van Schalkwyk replaces Ross Sleet, who left Kleine Zalze in February to set up his own marketing consultancy.
Van Schalkwyk joins the company from DGB where he has spent the last five years as marketing manager for a variety of brands including Boschendal, Franschhoek Cellars and Tall Horse.
“After a long search, I believe that I have finally found the right person in Wynand to manage our marketing and sales activities, particularly in our export markets,” said Kleine Zalze's owner & CEO, Kobus Basson.
“With his brand management experience … and passion for quality wines, Wynand will make a significant contribution to furthering our export success with our Family Reserve, Vineyard Selection, Cellar Selection, Zalze and Foot of Africa ranges.”
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report