UPDATE/ S KOREA: KKR "always planned" to sell Oriental Brewery stake - source
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts has agreed to sell a stake in Oriental Brewery to Affinity Equity Partners, in a move pre-planned by the private equity group when it acquired the brewer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, a source has told just-drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director