AUSTRALIA: KJ debuts Yangarra Park in Australia
Yangarra Park, part of the Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates Collection of wines, was introduced in the United States about one year ago with 2000 vintages of Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
Early next year a new series of appellation based wines will be introduced worldwide.
In Australia, broker Sarah Macmahon has been named to lead the local distribution effort.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report