AUSTRALIA: KJ debuts Yangarra Park in Australia
Yangarra Park, part of the Kendall-Jackson Wine Estates Collection of wines, was introduced in the United States about one year ago with 2000 vintages of Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.
Early next year a new series of appellation based wines will be introduced worldwide.
In Australia, broker Sarah Macmahon has been named to lead the local distribution effort.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research