JAPAN: Kirin shares rise on Chinese and Australian plans
Shares in Kirin Brewery Co Ltd rose after news broke that it would be producing and selling its beer brands in Australia and China through its 46% share in Lion Nathan. Kirin said in response to the reports that it was yet to make a final decision on the timing of its move in either market or the brands involved. Kirin shares closed up 1.03% at Y881.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Coca-Cola's H1 & Q2 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1