JAPAN: Kirin plans for Australian and Chinese push - reports
According to reports, Japanese brewer, Kirin Brewery Co, has unveiled plans to produce beer under the Kirin label in Australia and China with a view to increasing sales across Asia-Pacific markets. Lion Nathan, in which Kirin owns a stake, is to produce Kirin beer in Australia and China. Australian production is scheduled to begin this summer, with production in China due to start later in the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL