JAPAN: Kirin plans for Australian and Chinese push - reports
According to reports, Japanese brewer, Kirin Brewery Co, has unveiled plans to produce beer under the Kirin label in Australia and China with a view to increasing sales across Asia-Pacific markets. Lion Nathan, in which Kirin owns a stake, is to produce Kirin beer in Australia and China. Australian production is scheduled to begin this summer, with production in China due to start later in the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup