JAPAN: Kirin launches multi-packs for Fire
Japanese drinks group Kirin has launched two distinctive multi-packs, developed by Rengo Riverwood Packaging, for its Fire canned coffee brand.
Rengo Riverwood Packaging, Graphic Packaging International's joint venture operation in Japan, has designed two fully enclosed cartons, for the 15 x 190ml and 10 x 190ml multi-packs of Fire, with the aim of boosting impact at the point of sale.
The 10 x 190ml Fridge Vendor package maximises use of limited refrigerator space and is designed to encourage consumption of cold product with a user-friendly dispensing feature.
The 15 x 190ml pack uses vertically-oriented graphics to provide an eye-catching "billboard" which stands out from other individual cans on the shelf and eliminates the need for the retailer to "face up" individual cans.
Sectors: Soft drinks
The imported premium vodka, Svedka, is without doubt a brand success story in the dynamic US premium vodka market. But its raunchy advertising has ridden roughshod over industry rules causing concern ...
Cosentino Signature Wines is looking to raise over GBP10m from its impending stock market float....
Napa Valley's Cosentino Signature Wineries plans to raise US$30m by listing on London's AIM market this month....
UK off-licence retail group Unwins is planning to float its Phillips Newman subsidiary on the Aim stock market, and then plans to float itself on the Aim market, according to the Daily Telegraph....
The European Commission has opened a formal investigation into a planned €7.425m-subsidy package planned by the Dutch government into its country's malt sector. ...
The Swedish state-run alcohol retailer Systembolaget is to set up a subsidiary whose aim will be to cut alcohol consumption, the local press reported today (6 May)....
The UK brewer Young & Co.'s has proposed simplify its share structure, in a plan that is expected to provide greater liquidity in its voting shares....
Danone and Yakult have announced a joint venture to sell probiotic products in India. The move marks the first entrance by either company into the Indian market, in which they are aiming to become lea...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research