JAPAN: Kirin Holdings H1 sales dip, profits rise
Ongoing weak consumer demand for beer in Japan, damaged further by the earthquake and tsunami, proved a drag on Kirin Holdings' sales for the first half of 2011.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Where does 'craft' sit in soft drinks? - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Anheuser-Busch InBev 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Incoming Coca-Cola CEO says job cuts are coming
- Campari warns of political unease as 2016 shines
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends