JAPAN: Kirin aims to reverse decline in 2003
The Japanese brewing force, Kirin Brewery, the country's second largest brewer, has said it is aiming to increase sales of beer and low-malt happoshu beverages by 0.1% to 198.3m cases in 2003. The forecast rise follows a fall of 1.5% last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Half-year sales lift for Pernod Ricard
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research