JAPAN: Kirin aims to reverse decline in 2003
The Japanese brewing force, Kirin Brewery, the country's second largest brewer, has said it is aiming to increase sales of beer and low-malt happoshu beverages by 0.1% to 198.3m cases in 2003. The forecast rise follows a fall of 1.5% last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018