USA: Kipling Financial Inc refinances Peak Brewing
Peak Brewing Group has announced the completion of an arm's length refinancing transaction with Kipling Financial Inc.(Kipling). In the deal, Peak's wholly-owned subsidiary, Okanagan Beverage Cororation.(OBC), has sold certain brewery assets, valued at $US400,000, to Kipling and Kipling has in turn leased the assets to Peak for a period of five years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire