Product Launch - UK: Kingsland's Ram-sey Pinot Noir
Kingsland launches Ram-sey Pinot Noir in the UK next week
Kingsland's Ram-sey Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, New Zealand, 13% abv
Available - From next month
Location - UK, off-trade
Price - SRP of GBP10.99 (US$18.50) per 75cl bottle
Kingsland has added an expression to its Shorn New Zealand wine range in the UK. Ram-sey Pinot Noir will be showcased at the London Wine Fair next week.
The Manchester-based company will invest in the Shorn brand with “brand extensions, customer-focused marketing and a pro-active national PR campaign”.
Kingsland add a new wine to their New Zealand brand Shorn, with the addition of a Marlborough Pinot Noir with an RRP of £10.99. Ram-sey is the handsome, older and possibly wiser brother of Shorn the £8.99 Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, which was launched in 2012.
The wine will be officially launched to the trade at the London Wine Fair in June where Kingsland are taking their largest stand to date.
Marketing Director Neil Anderson said, "Adding a Pinot Noir to the Shorn brand was a natural progression for us. We are investing into the brand with brand extensions; customer-focused marketing and a pro-active national PR campaign. Ram-sey is a strong addition to our family and we are looking forward to introducing him to the trade."
To celebrate the arrival of the new family member, the packaging and Shorn branding have had a revamp. Both Shorn and Ram-sey now use textured paper stock and pewter foiled shears denoting the brands award wins and further enhancing the quirky yet quality brand messages.
Original source: Company Release
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US