Product Launch - UK: Kingsland Wines and Spirits' Runestone Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Bag-in-Box
Kingsland's Runestone Bag-in-Box
Kingsland Wines and Spirits' Runestone Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc Bag-in-Box
Category - Wine, New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc, 13% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, off-trade in The Co-operative supermarkets
Price - GBP10 (US$14.80) per 1.5-litre box
Distribution - Kingsland Wines and Spirits
“Compared to the likes of Scandinavia, the bag-in-box market in the UK is very small,” said Mark Elener, Kingsland's sales and commercial manager. “However, today’s UK consumers are much more open to packaging innovations, especially where the environment is concerned, and we believe that the potential for growth is considerable.”
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets